Wednesday, June 24, 2009











Well, got some time in today. Got the dent out of the rear panel and painted the inside of both pieces with POR-15. Also painted the suspension brackets I couldn't get to with the power train in place. I masked out the engine compartment and sprayed it with self etching primer. It's almost the original color of the car-bleahh! Tomorrow if I can stand up, I'll weld the rear panels back together. Notice the mystery yellow on the panels? It's not thin paint, I don't know what it is but it is just like the picture of the oil pan.

2 comments:

  1. i see reflections. are you using flash on your camera? i've used flash while photgraphing my jeep and noticed that it accentuates dirt and grime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I am using flash but there can't be dirt and grime on new paint. I can buy reflections, maybe, but where does the yellow come from?

    ReplyDelete