Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Haven't posted for a while but I've been sneaking in a little work on the car as time permits. I took a pair of 1965 Corvair rocker moldings and de- anodized them. I sent them out to be cut, shortened, heliarced, sanded, polished and buffed. When I get them back I'll clear coat them. Obviously they are for the Bianchina since I can't come up with the original trim pieces. I like these better anyway, they're streamlined so the car should go faster. GGGG I forgot to take before pictures but I will post pictures of the finished parts.
Being an executor is taking up wa-a-ay too much of my time.