Tuesday, July 6, 2010












This is the first trial at tilting the car. It can be turned with one hand but I will always use two. You can see there is still a lot of work to do on the bottom. this will be so much easier on my back. I can also finish fitting the new fender before moving on to the rocker panel. I am able to roll the whole thing outside and over to the other bay when I need the room for Corvair work. When the body work is all done this rotisserie will be available for sale, rent or scrap. I don't think I'll be doing another one. I will finish my Rampside pickup truck that is occasionally seen in the background, just needs sanding, paint and assembly. This is as far as I got today. It is presently 102 degrees here, it's just too hot to weld anymore. I think its Miller time! Of course, I'll be using Coors light, just doesn't sound as cool.GGGGGG

No comments:

Post a Comment