Friday, January 26, 2018

The last couple of days have just been doing odd small jobs. I was finally able to install the correct accelerator cable. I temporarily installed all the lights with new bulbs so I can check the wiring system when I get to that point. As shown, I think I have all the wiring traced out. I need to find and install a new correct fuel gauge sending unit and buy a battery to provide voltage. If all checks okay, I will trim and dress the harness so it doesn't look like a rats nest. The plan is for black mini wire ties every 4-6 inches or so. The windshield wiper motor is temporarily wired up and grounded so as to operate without being installed. It will be correctly placed and securely bolted down after the wiring is finished. I have a big job (Corvair) coming in tomorrow so I won't be working on the Bianchina for a while. Should provide the time and money to import a sending unit from Italy. Be back soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment