Wednesday, December 20, 2017

I need to catch up on some small projects I have completed. I have the front luggage compartment weatherstrip, rubber hood pop bumper and the front rubber strip installed.

Next I have the horn gasket that I didn't know was supposed to be there, installed and the horn bolted in place. I will have to remove the horn to install the screen there as soon as I find it.

I also installed the correct shifter boot along with a hold down plate that I fabricated.

And finally I have installed the air induction gasket and the engine lid rubbers in the engine compartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment